Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Guardian Music Weekly Podcast

I did a couple of these over the summer with Live magazine superhero Emma Warren and muy affable Guardian hosts Rosie Swash and Alexis Petridis. So, er, follow the links below if you can stand to hear me wittering.

13 August - Dubstep special, with Skream, Mount Kimbie, and The Dream's 'Yamaha' as the song I brought in for show and tell (guests bring in their favourite songs of the moment for a section called the singles club).

27 August - Carnival special, with Norman Jay, The Jolly Boys, and JW & Blaze's insane 'Palance' (seriously, watch the video).

1 Comments:

Blogger David Kenny said...

Hi everybody.
I love music. Music brings us interesting things. Interested in music I would like to mention ringtones. Ringtones from famous songs. Hot ringtones. Ringtones are attractive. You can search through my ringtone to get the best ringtone for your mobile phone at my homepage:ringtonesmobile
Here are the top 5 ring tones of 2018, you can refer and leave a comment:
- Let me love you ringtone
- Shape of you ringtone
- Despacito ringtone
- Dilbar Dilbar ringtone
- Dil Diyan Gallan ringtone
Free ringtones for people around the world. Hope my ringtone will please you. I need your comment to improve the ringtone better. Thank you for your attention!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home